Get answers from healthcare experts about clinical care and family support services. Right here, right now. Here are some commonly asked questions and answers.
We’re here for you.
If you have additional questions, or would like to have assistance connecting with resources in your community, contact our Clinical Care Coordinator. They are available to answer your calls and emails Monday-Friday, 9:00a.m.- 5:00p.m.
Clinical Care Coordinator
Let us hear from you today.
Do you need care?
Today, there are effective treatments for deployment- or combat-related stress and adjustment problems. How do you know if you need care? Are you bothered by an event in the past in which you thought you could be killed or seriously injured? Are you having ongoing problems with any of the following:
- Reoccurring memories or thoughts of the event
- Difficulty sleeping or nightmares
- Poor concentration or memory
- Depression, anxiety or irritability
- Avoiding thinking about the event or avoiding activities, places, or people that remind you of it
- Being more easily startled or feel like always on alert
- Difficulty maintaining close relationships
- Self destructive behavior, such as drinking too much
- Emotionally numb
If so, you may be showing signs of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
To learn more about this condition, click here.